Care Coordinator 18/05/2021
Home Care Coordinator Required: posted 18th May 2021
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00
- On Call duties: One weekend per month and one evening per week
- 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Access to Recognised Training Qualifications including Management and Leadership Level 5.
You will be working as part of the management team. Maintaining the provision of high quality care in accordance with Essential Health Policies and Procedures.
Key Areas of Responsibility
To attend all training courses to support the branch and conduct training for new and existing staff where appropriate qualification and training has been provided.
To ensure that all schedules and rosters are updated and completed on a weekly basis.
- Office Duties and On-Call
Working as part of a management team to provide office cover between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and a 24-hour on-call service to care staff and clients, where required. To assist in the community with staff shortage and ensure to keep this to a minimum.
Organise staff holiday requests, sickness / absence.
Note: The list is not exhausted and may change from time to time to meet the demands of the business.
Applicant MUST hold a Full UK Driving License
Please contact: 01782 914114