Care Support Worker
Home Care Support Worker
Post published: 28/07/2020
Part-time, working as and when required on a flexible work engagement
Essential Health is currently recruiting for a compassionate support worker to work in a variety of support settings in the community.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting and supporting individual adults in their own homes and accessing the community;
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting clients with; Shopping, accessing the community and supporting with household tasks.
- Accompany client with country walks, including dog walking
- To help maintain where possible to promote independence
- Positive attitude, passion and willingness to develop skills within the supporting role
- Reliable and punctual
- To put client’s needs first and to assist them with the greatest of respect and compassion at all times.
- To assist and follow instructions in line with the plan of care
- To maintain accurate and thorough record keeping
Ideally suited to individuals that have an interest in history and politics.
At, Essential Health, we know that it’s our team which makes us great, and that’s why we only look to hire the very best. Although we only accept NVQ level 2 or a minimum of six months’ experience, we recognise that sometimes passion can’t be measured, so, if you have passion and enthusiasm and can demonstrate commitment, then we’ll invest in you to get you started.
NVQ level 2, The Care certificate or a minimum of 6 months experience in care is desirable.
Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced disclosure.
Full UK Driving License Essential