Senior Contract Carer / Internal ONLY Closed
Senior Contract Carer / Open to Internal Candidates only
Post published: 20/12/2018 - Closing date for applications 20/01/2019
30 hours per week alternate weekend duties required
Essential Health is currently recruiting for a highly skilled Senior Carer.
At Essential Health we’re proud to provide truly personal home care services for clients in their own homes across Stoke-on-Trent.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting and supporting individual adults in their own homes to cover caregivers holiday and sick leave;
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting clients with; Physical, emotional, social, cultural and spiritual needs, offering a holistic approach to care.
- To assist with activities of daily living
- To help maintain where possible, independence, individuality and mobility
- To assist with all personal care needs i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming, nutrition.
- Supporting the Management team with supervision checks, medication observations and new carer introductions
- Positive attitude, passion and willingness to develop skills within the caring role
- Reliable and punctual
- To put client’s needs first and to assist them with the greatest of respect and compassion at all times.
- To assist and follow instructions in line with the plan of care
- To maintain accurate and thorough record keeping
- Senior Care position will require a willingness to update skills and knowledge through regular training programs.
Minimum of Level 2 Health and Social Care, Must be working towards Level 3 National Qualification and have minimum of 2 years Care experience.
Being great at what we do is a must, but we also look to hire individuals that genuinely care and want to make a difference to our clients’ lives. At Essential Health, we expect our team to be our ambassadors, to take ownership of their work, and to maintain the highest standards at all times.
Full UK Driving License Essential