Home Care Assistant Part – Time Position Filled
Home Care Assistant
Post published: 13/09/2019
Part-time, working as and when required on a flexible work engagement
Essential Health is currently recruiting for a highly skilled and compassionate caregiver to work as part of a team in Cannock to cover holidays.
At Essential Health we’re proud to provide truly personal home care services for clients in their own homes across Cannock and surrounding areas.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting and supporting individual adults in their own homes;
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting clients with; Physical, emotional, social, cultural and spiritual needs, offering a holistic approach to care.
- To assist with activities of daily living
- To help maintain where possible, independence, individuality and mobility
- To assist with all personal care needs i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming, nutrition.
- Positive attitude, passion and willingness to develop skills within the caring role
- Reliable and punctual
- To put client’s needs first and to assist them with the greatest of respect and compassion at all times.
- To assist and follow instructions in line with the plan of care
- To maintain accurate and thorough record keeping
At, Essential Health, we know that it’s our team which makes us great, and that’s why we only look to hire the very best carers. Although we only accept NVQ level 2 or a minimum of six months’ experience, we recognise that sometimes passion can’t be measured, so, if you have passion and enthusiasm and can demonstrate commitment, then we’ll invest in you to get you started.
NVQ level 2, The Care certificate or a minimum of 6 months experience in care is desirable.
Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced disclosure.
Full UK Driving License Essential