Domiciliary Care Assistant Varied hours/ Vehicle Provided POSITION FILLED
Domiciliary Care Assistant Varied hours / Vehicle Provided
Post published: 21/05/2019 - Closing date for applications 21/06/2019
Company vehicle provided, this post will require driving various different areas of the City.
Essential Health is currently recruiting for highly skilled and compassionate carers to work as a team in areas of Stoke on Trent.
At Essential Health we’re proud to provide truly personal home care services for clients in their own homes across Stoke-on-Trent.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting and supporting individual adults in their own homes;
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting clients with; Physical, emotional, social, cultural and spiritual needs, offering a holistic approach to care.
- To assist with activities of daily living
- To help residents to maintain where possible, independence, individuality and mobility
- To assist with all personal care needs i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming, nutrition.
- Positive attitude, passion and willingness to develop skills within the caring role
- Reliable and punctual
- To put client’s needs first and to assist them with the greatest of respect and compassion at all times.
- To assist and follow instructions in line with the plan of care
- To maintain accurate and thorough record keeping
At, Essential Health, we know that it’s our team which makes us great, and that’s why we only look to hire the very best carers. Although we only accept NVQ level 2 or a minimum of 12 months’ experience, we recognise that sometimes passion can’t be measured, so, if you have passion and enthusiasm and can demonstrate commitment, then we’ll invest in you to get you started.
NVQ level 2 or 3, The Care certificate or a minimum of 2 years experience in care is desirable.
Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced disclosure.
Full UK Driving License Essential