Home Care Assistant required for Essential Health – Cannock 12/05/2021
Home Care Assistant required for Essential Health Ltd, Cannock and surrounding areas
have a full Driving License
and access to a vehicle
Essential Health Ltd
is a registered provider of quality home care services
We are looking for:
caregiver to work in Cannock and surrounding areas
Availability required: 07:00 to 14.00 - 15.00 to 22.00
We can offer:
- £10.80 to £11.85 - Level 3 - £12.10 to £12.60
- £14.00 Bank Holidays
- Free Training and Uniform
- Access to further training qualifications and Career opportunities
- Nest Pension scheme
- 28 days Annual leave pro rata inclusive of Bank holidays
- Paid Update Training
- Service continuity to ensure you are building up respectable relationships with our clients.
- Professional, friendly and approachable management team on hand 24/7.
- Refer a friend bonus
- Carer of the Month bonus
In this role you will be responsible for assisting and supporting individual adults in their own homes;
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting clients with; Physical, emotional, social, cultural and spiritual needs, offering a holistic approach to care.
- To assist with activities of daily living
- To help residents to maintain where possible, independence, individuality and mobility
- To assist with all personal care needs i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming, nutrition.
Your next steps:
- Positive attitude, passion and willingness to develop skills within the caring role
- Reliable and punctual
- To put client’s needs first and to assist them with the greatest of respect and compassion at all times.
- To assist and follow instructions in line with the plan of care
- To maintain accurate and thorough record keeping
If you are interested in joining our caring, friendly and professional team, please either apply to this advert, or contact the branch to speak to one of our friendly coordinators;
Full driving licence required.